Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

We Were Inspected Two Weeks Ago

So I can now share with you that we got outstanding in all areas.

We are so pleased (and tired).

I just can't wait for Friday now so I can chill for a couple of weeks.

Sue

wow, congratulations!!!!!

I've managed a nursery for 8 years and its my aim to recieve such an award, please tell me you serect???

Well done to you and your team

jod

x :oxD:(:(:( :wacko: xD :rolleyes:

CONGRATULATIONS AND CELEBRATIONS

Well done to you and your team, I bet all your faces are beaming with great big proud smiles. Any celebration plans?

Peggy

Thanks everyone.

We are a maintained nursery so the inspection was over two days and as I have responsibility for the curriculum, assessment and planning I was interviewed for about an hour twice. It was quite gruelling and I was shattered afterwards and he wanted a lot of data information about how we know where the children are at according to age related expectations, next steps and balance between child-initiated and teacher led activities.

Our daycare was inspected the day before (for 3 hours by a different inspector) and the focus was much more on whether the welfare requirements were being met and whether all the paperwork was in order. She specifically mentioned the risk assessment having to be signed daily identifying which areas were checked as ours was too vague (The daycare received a 'good' grade)

Sue