Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Help Needed Re: Development Matters Templates

:o Hi everyone,

This is my first post!

Can anyone help? I need some 'development matters' sheets - I have a EYFS disc with them on but when I print they come out half blank. Have tried everything to rectify but can't do it so was wondering if anyone here could help so I can print them out and do yet more work! Or does anyone know where I can download some. I would be so grateful - I've spent so long trying to do them.

I need them for ages and stages 22 - 36 months, 30 to 50 and 40 to 60.

Many thanks

Di

Guest Wolfie

Hi Diana and welcome to the forum! :o

You could also look in the Resource Library - under Resources down the left hand side of the screen - and then under Observation and Assessment..there are some sheets in there, by Helen, that you could use. xD

Welcome to the forum - are these any good. They were the basis for what we went on to develop, so were a good starting point. we don't do ticklists, but our LA wanted us to. I made this up to comply with them, but have since changed them. They may be of some use

EYFS_assessment_coloured.doc

Edited by Cait

Thanks so much for all your help and being so welcoming! :o

Am off to do even more paperwork for playgroup now - Moomy, your picture of someone banging their head against a table reminds me of me at the moment!

Many thanks again

Di

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)