Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Weather Affecting Staffs Brains Today!

i think the lovely weather we have had today has fried some of the staffs brains!!! heads will roll tomorrow! they couldnt wait to get the park today and while its lovely for the children some staff have really tested my patience! they left the rooms a tip, then were late back for lunch, 2 children were asleep and when i checked the fridge before i went home there were 2 lunches labeled in it-i went to the room and asked why so and so hadnt had there lunch---blank looks all round!!! someone had forgot! then one child was upset-i gave her a cuddle and asked what was the matter, she said she wanted a drink and i asked a staff member where her cup was. again blank looks, it turned out they were still under the buggies! so no one had their cup all afternoon!! i was furious! then i checked outside after they had been out and it was a total mess, then to cap it all i found the lunchand afternoon pots hadnt even been washed!!! was so mad i said il have to discuss these issues tomorrow as i didnt have time as my baby needed to get home as he was so tired as he hadnt had his afternoon nap

tomorrow can only get better!!!

Hi,

What an awful day for you. Hope tomorrow is better and that you find positive ways to explore the events of today and move forward from them.

Take care and hope you get some sleep tonight rather than lie awake worrying about the day

Nicky Sussex :oxD

i think the lovely weather we have had today has fried some of the staffs brains!!! heads will roll tomorrow! they couldnt wait to get the park today and while its lovely for the children some staff have really tested my patience! they left the rooms a tip, then were late back for lunch, 2 children were asleep and when i checked the fridge before i went home there were 2 lunches labeled in it-i went to the room and asked why so and so hadnt had there lunch---blank looks all round!!! someone had forgot! then one child was upset-i gave her a cuddle and asked what was the matter, she said she wanted a drink and i asked a staff member where her cup was. again blank looks, it turned out they were still under the buggies! so no one had their cup all afternoon!! i was furious! then i checked outside after they had been out and it was a total mess, then to cap it all i found the lunchand afternoon pots hadnt even been washed!!! was so mad i said il have to discuss these issues tomorrow as i didnt have time as my baby needed to get home as he was so tired as he hadnt had his afternoon nap

tomorrow can only get better!!!

Good weather aside, these are basic care issues, I mean not giving children their lunch and afternoon drinks is apalling, I would issue verbal warnings as a minimum.

Claire x

Well it's turned a bit colder, so maybe they will work twice as hard tomorrow, it's the least they should do. Definately a chat on who's responsible for what, and how as a team they should all ensure each other meets their responsibilities if they see that one of them has forgotten. ie: One staff maybe forgetting to do something but not ALL of them forgetting.

Peggy