Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

I Need (serious) Help

Does anyone know about the internet blocking/locking system that prevents chidlren form accessing certain or unsuitabel sites? If so, can you let me know as I need to block myslef from access to this site!!! I have, in total nearly 19,000 words to write before the 27th of April and I keep finding myself on here!!

Somebody help me please.

Does anyone know about the internet blocking/locking system that prevents chidlren form accessing certain or unsuitabel sites? If so, can you let me know as I need to block myslef from access to this site!!! I have, in total nearly 19,000 words to write before the 27th of April and I keep finding myself on here!!

Somebody help me please.

you and me both!!

although I have got until the first week in May for mine - so technically I can spent an extra week on this site!

BUT suposed to have quite a few words in draft form for Monday morning - like that's gonna happen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

xxxxxxxx

xD

Okay, this is how it's going to work. You're not allowed to log on until you've typed 150 words - then you can come on as a reward for a short time. Again, another 150 words - then reward. Another 150 words (450 a day!) and then you can come on as much as you like. :o

What a good idea, well since I got home tonight I have done 830 but they were easy as I was writing up obs I had made at work, but it all counts. I wonder if I can set of a little bell that tells me when I have typed enough words to have a quick peek!!

So, get that assignement done as soon as you can because if you were banned we'd miss you. xD

Your initial post did make me laugh OUT LOUD. :o

Peggy

I had similar problems Wendles. :o

I had to be strict with myself and for every hour working I would have 10 mins on the site.

Hope the work goes well.

Salsa

xD

use this site as a reward ...... tell yourself you are not allowed to look at the site until after you have spent time doing your assignments

I used to say 2 hours home work then I can go online, it was quite motivating.

if you have got the forum as you home page change it!!! so that you wont be tempted to have a peek when you switch on the internet.

if you have got the forum as you home page change it!!! so that you wont be tempted to have a peek when you switch on the internet.

Can you have the forum as your home page??!!!

No don't answer, I need to study and if its my home page, I have failed my course!!! :oxD