Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Early Years Register / Childcare Register

I've heard that these two registers have some different statutory requirements - such as one has a reply deadline of 28 days for Ofsted complaints whereas the other has a different time frame. Obviously if you're on both registers you have to meet all / both sets of statutory requirements. Before I spend time trawling through both documents has anyone already done the research?

if you've done the research already and know the answer can I copy your homework? I'll swap my best pencil for it... or my crisps at playtime...

thanks

pw1

There's an offer we can't refuse - what flavour crisps?

I've not done the research already, but if the crisps look good I might be tempted! Virtual crisps have no calories! WOOOO

Not telling you about the crisps until you have something to swap ... if you've got any virtual kitkats we could get together and bribe someone into doing the research.

Virtual linking arms now and marching about a bit ...

"We're not doing the research who wants to play with us ... we've got crisps (of unspecified flavour) and some as yet unidentified chocolate"

Found this in the darkest depths of my documents.

Really interesting, teahead - I have filed it away for future reference! The first bit contains a really simple explanation of what the Childcare Register is all about, which I've never really understood. But don't tell anyone, will you? There's a packet of Rolos with your name on it if you'll keep my secret! :o

Maz

HE HE. Thats just what I did when I came across it (quick look then filed it for future ref, then forgot all about it until tonite). Snap I didn't understand bout registers either, so much so that our setting is on all of them and I still haven't contacted big O to amend. It's on my megga, forever increasing, list of jobs to do. Oh well that's early years for you.

Now about those Rolos mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, from the fridge I hope, I so love them nicely chilled. :o Consider it our little secret.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)