Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Support

I'd just like to say that in the 5 days since I joined you wonderful people I don't think I've every felt so supported and not alone. Everything I've felt since working in this sector has been experienced by one of you at some time and it's great to know that you're all there if I need you. At the moment things aren't too bad and we seem to be ticking along nicely but as soon as a dilema arises, I'll surely be calling on your help. :o

Absolutely! Has everyone seen the wonderful birthday ad for the forum in Practical Preschool this month?

No! For those of us who don't subscribe, perhaps Steve could upload a copy? Pretty please? :o

Maz

As a moderator and a member since the early days it's good to know that members enjoy the support and knowledge available from other people. I too am learning all the time and have gained so much from logging in each day.

Linda

Thanks moomy for taking the time to show your appreciation. :o I agree with all that's been said. Just like to add that yes, we are all here to support each other with our woes etc but we all also love to hear about "What went well today", all the great ideas and successes out there that we can learn from and celebrate with each other. xD

Peggy

I said on another thread that I described this as the bes website in the world, one of my fellow Manager's put her hand on my arm and said pityingly "have you looked on the Radley Handbag site love"????? I have now and yes this is still the best website in the world!!

Oh but Radley handbags run a very close second!!!

Well I am the proud owner of a little black radley purse which the girls at work gave me when I passed my Foundation Degree but I can't say I'd be all that interested in looking at them on a website! :o

Maz