Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Parents Questionairre

Ages ago I sent a questionaire to all parents, asking their opinions or concerns on the Pre-school. I decided I should compile another one but thought I would ask if any of you have any ideas on what sort of questions i should ask.

Can you help please?

Sue J

One other thing you might want to do is send out a mini questionnaire for the children to answer (with the help of their parents). What is is like for the child here is one of the sections in the SEF and I think its good to have something to back up what you have written. I am in the process of putting one together for the children. If anyone is interested most of the questions came from the Ofsted site and if you type 'ofsted questions for children' in google search it will take you to the page. mrsW

We have a rat in our pack!!! We discovered one of our peers at uni is an ofsted inspector!!! Her input was quite helpful for alot of us and as soon as she let the cat out of the bag she was bombarded with questions. Using parents and children to feed into the SEF is double points apparently, so is each 'room' doing their own mini SEF as well.

We do regualr satisfaction surveys and I also just did a 'How was your first half term' for all the newbies, I used the questions for children as well, it is helpful, maybe pick a few questions for each child/parent

Her input was quite helpful for alot of us and as soon as she let the cat out of the bag she was bombarded with questions.

Well that's one reason for keeping it quiet! xD Actually I think we need more people like us to become Ofsted inspectors...

(did I really say that out loud?) :o

Maz