Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Letting Off Steam!

Hi all !

Just to up date you, the interview went well (I didn't say anything about my nan not until after the interview)and have been offered a place to start in September. I just have to take my level 2 in Numeracy and Literacy at my local college by September its not compulsory but they would be prefere if I had them.

So the day has ended well, but I feel absolutely exhausted !

Thanks for all your good luck wishes they obviously worked and definitely cheered me up.

MCx

:o Just want to let off steam so here goes!

I Got up exrta early today to make the most of a week off and get my nets down put in the washing machine with that vanish crystal white!!!! big mistake!!!!!! made my viole curtains go yellow!!!!!! so had to go out and get some net curtain whitner and they are now in the wash for the THIRD time and 5 hrs later!!! windows cleaned. went into my daughters room to clean hers and had to do what felt like an alsult course to get to the window climbing over a large pile of freshly ironed clothes!! thrown on the floor, dirty towels,pj's and won't tell you what else! am now waiting fpr the blinking machine to finish , then will have to ironn nets,then cook dinner,shout at kids at bit more!!!!!.

Oh the joys of half term .

I think being as work with 67 kids is easier!

Hows everyone elses week been so far?.

I dont have half term as I work in a full day care nursery setting {boo hoo!} but I have friday afternoon off so I can go and see my daughter at uni. in bristol so cant wait for thatxx

have been offered a place to start in September. I just have to take my level 2 in Numeracy and Literacy at my local college by September its not compulsory but they would be prefere if I had them.

Fantastic, Motherclanger - your Nan would be very proud!

Maz

Edited by HappyMaz