Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Fsf Dream..

MrsWeasley

Last night I had a dream that us forum addicts lived on a boat together in the middle of the ocean. And Peggy was putting up banners for someone's birthday, and I shouted at her because I didn't get any banners for my birthday..

And then Cirhossa1 was there, and she was talking to me about something or other, and then she told me she didn't really work with children she was a hairdresser in a mourge? But she really liked it on the forum so she said I couldn't tell anybody!

And then one of the little boys from our setting was there with his 2 rabbits, and then jumped over the side of the boat, well it wasn't actually a boat, it was more like a platform on the sea! :( But one died :( and he was telling me I had to get the other rabbit because it was really old and he didn't want to loose it! And then he told me it was so old that it had fought in the war! Not sure which war.. but y'know. xD

But the boat was attached to a wall? And I had to detatch it to get the rabbit, and then we floated off somewhere.

:(

Just thought I'd share that with you all haha

I woke up this morning and I was like.. Alright then! :o

Mrs Weasley

Just thought I'd share that with you all haha

Some things are best left unshared, MrsWeasley!

Personally I blame your father. :o

PS I'd like to know what happened to the last person who shouted at you, Peggy? I'm having visions of that doll in your cupboard, personally... xD

Maz

Edited by HappyMaz

Well, I've hastily looked up when your birthday is Mrs Weasley to make sure I don't forget your banner, I hate being shouted at (boo hoo :rolleyes: ). It's not until Novemeber, :o How dare you shout at me, xD :wacko: So, because you did and it's not your birthday yet, I think I need your neck measurements to fit you for the cupboard hook (good memory Maz, got a tape measure handy?? xD )

Dream analysis: Hmmmm, feeling cross with authorative figures in your life? Feel nearly free but also a bit stuck or trapped?

Who does Cirhossa1 represent?, thinking of a career change Mrs Weasley? As for the rabbit, is this telling you that you feel the preschool children really need you right now?......................................................

or.............................................

Meeting FSF members at NW or similar functions can seriously affect your sleep due to invading your dreams..................now if you had dreams about dancing on tables........ :(

I shall have the hook ready in my garage for when you visit (haven't got a cupboard big enough) :(:(

Peggy

I think I need your neck measurements to fit you for the cupboard hook

:( I'm a run for my life!

Well I'm really glad you decided to share .................I thought I had crazy dreams ................often wondered if I need help!!!

Well, I definately need help. Haha.

Did you eat cheese before going to bed last night?! xD

No.. Just a bag of munchies. Simon wouldn't make me a cheese toasty :(

Mrs Weasley, I think you need some time off work to recover, you're obviously stressed!

How long do you reccomend Dr Susan? :o

And I thought mine was bizarre - mine was a kind of Brigadoon where I was walking all over looking for a location to move the Preschool to when/if the chapel closes in March. I found a village in a valley nearby with a fantastic barn conversion that was standing empty - flat above and lovely space beneath, great garden with stream (small babbly brook), old apple trees that were climbable but not high....... altogether perfect. The catch was that I spent ages getting it ready and when I came back for our equipment it disappeared.

So what's this one saying ???

And I thought mine was bizarre - mine was a kind of Brigadoon where I was walking all over looking for a location to move the Preschool to when/if the chapel closes in March. I found a village in a valley nearby with a fantastic barn conversion that was standing empty - flat above and lovely space beneath, great garden with stream (small babbly brook), old apple trees that were climbable but not high....... altogether perfect. The catch was that I spent ages getting it ready and when I came back for our equipment it disappeared.

So what's this one saying ???

You want to live at work (or feel that you do anyway) :o:(

You have expensive yet exquisite taste xD

You fear the loss of the preschool :wacko:

I hope your dream does come true for you (apart from the last bit of course). :(:(

Peggy

I'm glad as well that I'm not the only one who remembers their dreams. In 30 years of marriage my husband has never remembered any of his, but I remember every one of mine and they are very weird so maybe its something to do with working with children or being a forum member??????

I get everything mixed up and odd people appear in them and there is no relevance to anything I've been doing.

Oh well it shows we have good imagination.

Steph

My husband says he doesn't dream in colour...... He can remember them, but only in the first minute after waking up, then they're gone.

I can generally remember mine and sometimes i'm not surprised why I wake up exhausted!

Dreams are a bit of a feature in our family.

My mum and aunt had the same recurring dream for several nights running (one was in Ireland, the other here in England) - neither knew what the other was dreaming until one day on the phone mum started telling my aunt about her dream and then my aunt finished the story with incredible detail. How do you figure that?

I also have a knack of incorporating what's on the radio into my dreams which is really strange because when I wake up later on, my dream is effectively national news that day! First time I remember this happening was in the days I listened to Radio 1 when there was a story saying that Kim Wilde was Marty Wilde's daughter. But I didn't believe that for a minute! :o

Maz

My brother and I had exactly the same dream, in great detail, about a plane crash for years and years -and did the same thing as your mother and aunt in retelling it. Spooky! :o