Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Yippee, Its Half Term!

Guest budgie1

Yes, that definitely needs to be mentioned! No half term in Children's Centres either! :o

yes!! im in a day nursery and waiting for april when holidays start again!! have booked first week off! thought id have to cancel as ofsted were due from march for re inspection and didnt dare be off!!! had no hols since xmas as used them all up when baby has been ill!! told him not allowed to be ill till april now!! not that he listens being only 15 month old!!! at least ofsted came unexpectedly last week so we can relax now!!!!

I'm a childminder so I am actually busier in the school holidays and unfortunatlty my car broke down last week so in the gargarge at the moment. The children will have to be doing alot of walking and bus rides this half term - I've had to change what outings I was going to take them on. (I'm sure they will love the bus but not too sure about the walking!)

I will be catching up on two assignments I am behind with ..as well as coping with lots of kids in and out of the house every few minutes!!!! (why do my childrens friends always want to come to my house and play ...its like being at work without getting paid.

Carol

My daughter has come to stay for a week, so she can actually spend time with me. So I feel like I can't really get stuck into the amount of paperwork I should be catching up on! That said, I'd far rather be with her anyway and we see her so rarely! I'll just have to get up earlier and have an hour or so before she's up!

My daughter has come to stay for a week, so she can actually spend time with me. So I feel like I can't really get stuck into the amount of paperwork I should be catching up on! That said, I'd far rather be with her anyway and we see her so rarely! I'll just have to get up earlier and have an hour or so before she's up!

Good for you - have a lovely time with your daughter. Now if only I could think of a good excuse.....................!!!

sunnyday