Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Stories On Cd

I visited a childminder recently who'd bought a lovely set of four books with CDs/DVDs from The Book People - they weren't authors or titles that I'd heard of but they were really good. Sorry I can't be more helpful than that but I reckon the website is worth a look!

Hope this is the kind of thing you want...I have used all of these at some time and others....

little mouse and red ripe strawberry

giraffes Can't Dance but our did not cost his much!

we also have Commotion in the Ocean

bear hunt and the follow up book to this Bear in a Cave...

In general I used to go to a bookshop and often found loads in mixed media...

Some are here Borders and are buy one get one free at the moment.

Inge

thankyou. Unfortunately I cant buy from Book People which was my first port of call too (complicated) and I was hoping to buy a collection rather than several individual titles and I need to get them all from the same place too.. Ill have a look at Borders thanks but would still welcome other ideas.

I just had a look on Amazon and they have some lovely ones - including Charlie and Lola, Mog and Roald Dahl stories.

Here's the link if you want to have a look!

Our children don't really access audio books - perhaps I need to look at ways of encouraging them - good use of ICT and all that! :o

Maz

Edited by HappyMaz

I just had a look on Amazon and they have some lovely ones - including Charlie and Lola, Mog and Roald Dahl stories.

Here's the link if you want to have a look!

Our children don't really access audio books - perhaps I need to look at ways of encouraging them - good use of ICT and all that! :o

Maz

I managed to get a listening centre past our head on our last order - the children love it, can access themselves and it comes with four sets of headphones so it doesn't distrub other children doing their own thing - a funny incident today though - one little girl whilst listening to a CD went to find the book to go with the CD whilst still wearing the Head phones - I looked up to see her at full stretch but it was OK because two other children were holding tight to the very expensive listening centre to prevent it from falling from the low table - they said its alright we've got it go on E just stretch a bit further and you will reach the book - which she did - so that's OK then. My children also enjoy listening to classical music which they dance too with the ear phones on very funy to watch

a greta book is the bear in the cave by michael rosen - its a bit like the bear hunt but he lives by the sea and journeys into town then returns - there are lovely sounds for the children to listen to and laugh at eg the man calling out trying to sell " fish and shoes "- it also reverses the journey like the bear hunt - we love it - a firm favourite - we borrow ours from the locla library - ask there they have a range of books with cds - if not this book is well worh buying

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)