Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Horoscope

Cait

Apparently my horoscope for today is:

"Group activities might prove especially gratifying at this time, dear Taurus, both intellectually and emotionally. Relationships with old friends grow stronger, and new friends may also come onto the scene. Among them may be people in the same profession as you are, and through them you might learn of new opportunities for career advancement. At some point, expect an inspiring story of some kind to move you to tears. Don't fight it!"

Wahay!

ummmm this is mine....

A career goal you've been hoping to reach may seem a bit uncertain right now, alison. You could well wonder if all your work has gone for naught, but don't start thinking this way. There is a lot going on behind the scenes that you aren't aware of yet, and when you hear about these developments you'll know that you're still in the running. Don't waste your whole evening thinking about work. Try to relax. Tomorrow it may all come together!

thnks Cait xxxxxxxxxxx :o

Today you're likely to be more focused than usual on whatever it is you have to do, dear Libra, whether it's chores around the house and yard or projects of your own that are very important to you. Your mind is especially sharp and in tune with your feelings. Dreams and imaginings might prove to be valuable sources of inspiration. At some point your mind might turn to travel, or the acquisition of new knowledge, or both. Enjoy your day.

Absolutley not anywhere near what my day has been like. I havent focused on anything except last nights Torchwood, I cried.

Sharp mind? Moi? No. Have been looking forward to going to bed for the last 8 hours.

And here's mine...

Someone whom you've been expecting to call might not do so today, Marion, and this could worry you a little. Don't be too shy to pick up the phone and call them. Your friend may have overslept, or been too overwhelmed by work or visitors. You haven't been forgotten, and if you phone, this person will undoubtedly be glad to hear from you. After the conversation, go for a walk in your neighborhood.

In the words of Midge Ure, it means nothing to me (Vienna). :o

Maz

Are you entertaining colleagues from your job tonight, Mrs Weasley? If so, you might be a little worried as to what they might think of your home, and of your skills as a hostess. Don't waste any time worrying. A good time should be had by all, including you, and everyone is likely to have a memorable evening. Just do your best, be your usual jovial self, and concentrate on having fun!

Hmm.. maybe I am entertaining Mum 'cause she's upset 'cause her friend didn't call today? :o

Hmm.. maybe I am entertaining Mum 'cause she's upset 'cause her friend didn't call today? :(

Well I have to say you're not very entertaining, in that case. xD If you don't mind I'll stick to my iPod on shuffle - have had Oasis, Paul McCartney, Jim Reeves, Willie Nelson, Tom Paxton, Queen, Nora Jones, Marillion, Paul Weller, Jack Johnson (or is that John Jackson :( ). Diana Ross, The Kinks, Alison Krauss and whatsisface, Stranglers, Nat King Cole and the list goes on.

The soundtrack to my SEF - even if I have no friends to call tonight! :o Mind you I have just told Brown Owl I can't make Brownies on Tuesday because I've had a better offer! :(

Maz

"You may be faced with a distinct choice between two very different realities, Sue . Friends and family members are dividing and choosing sides, while you continue to remain on the fence. You are able to see and understand both sides of the issue, making it difficult for you to put your energy in only one camp. Perhaps you wish to serve as a bridge between the two camps. Things don't have to be as black and white as others may first see them."

As you say Maz 'it means nothing to me'!!

My son has the man himself performing at his venue on the 26th!! I can't make it :(

Because my lovely husband is taking me away for a couple of days for my birthday xD

Sue :o

HAHAHA how did that go down?

Which bit - Brownies or saying my daughter isn't very entertaining? xD

Haven't had a reply to my email to Brown Owl, and I'm not sure MrsWeasley has noticed my post yet... :o

:o Mind you I have just told Brown Owl I can't make Brownies on Tuesday because I've had a better offer! :(

I hope that better offer is feeling suitably guilty... Depriving the Brownies of their Mouse! (Did I get your name right? :( )

xD:(

Edited by MrsWeasley

My son has the man himself performing at his venue on the 26th!! I can't make it :(

Because my lovely husband is taking me away for a couple of days for my birthday :(

What a shame - but I'm sure you'll have a lovely time!

Which venue is this then? xD For Midge Ure, not your lovely husband! :o

Heres mine!

"Are you spending a lot of time working on something you've been trying to learn and learn well? It could be more confusing than usual today, sarah. You might come across a new concept that doesn't quite make sense to you at first glance. Don't waste time puzzling over it; think about something else. The meaning of it all should come to you out of the blue. Be patient!"

Err thats strange, I am struggling to do my disseration prosposal again. I wonder what it is?

Beth

"Group activities might prove especially gratifying at this time, dear Taurus, both intellectually and emotionally. Relationships with old friends grow stronger, and new friends may also come onto the scene. Among them may be people in the same profession as you are, and through them you might learn of new opportunities for career advancement. At some point, expect an inspiring story of some kind to move you to tears. Don't fight it!"

I'm Taurus and have just spent the day eating, drinking and laughing with two of our oldest friends - our relationship grows str0nger every time we see them! So spot on! :o

Well this is mine for today!

Bit late as it is after 11pm but never mind.

Offer your services to others, Siobhain. Your generosity in spreading your knowledge will be rewarded tremendously. Things might be rather cloudy and confusing to you at first, but you will find that once you start talking, you will surprise yourself at how much you really know and how far your incredible wit, manners, and sociable attitude will take you. Try your best to reach out to others without seeming needy or demanding. Be the first one to bring the chips to the table.

I didnt have chips today, I had pizza and got it delivered!! lol

mine if different today... yesterday was all bout relationships , not at all vaguely accurate... but then nor is todays...

Technology is very much going to play a role in your life, inge, both for today and the immediate future. It may be that your office is going through a complete systems overhaul, and you are the one in charge of getting everyone up to speed on the new equipment. Or, it is possible that you decide to take a class to increase your technical knowledge. One thing that is clear is that you are likely to achieve extraordinary success through the use of technological innovations.

Perhaps they know I am stuck at home and using PC more.....but office overhaul....me thinks not!

Inge

Mine is different today, too!

Discoveries made through occult sciences such as astrology, numerology, etc., could have you embracing some rather revolutionary ideas about yourself, life, and the world. You could become involved with a group associated with metaphysical studies, or perhaps take a class or workshop of some kind. This could mean an entirely new direction for you in some way, Marion, and might greatly enhance your life and your thinking. Don't fight it!

What can it all mean? Anybody got a crystal ball or can read my tea leaves or something? :o

Maz