Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Facebook

I have sent a request to join the facebook group, my name on their is Dawn, and my picture is myself in a black dress with white flowers on

dawn

I hope nobody minds, cos I am new but I have joined too but being new I am useless and can't work out the "who's who" game! My name is Tracey on FB.

Undercoverangel here, Tracey on FB... what's your name in real life then? :o

My real name is Tracey, undercover angel is the name of one of my favourite songs by an obscure band called JJ72. I quite like it as a screen name. :) x

My real name is Tracey, undercover angel is the name of one of my favourite songs by an obscure band called JJ72. I quite like it as a screen name. :) x

Is that you in the fetching trilby? What a lovely photo. I like the idea of undercover angels... what's your preferred method of camouflage?

Maz

Right I've applied too. Have cunningly strict privacy settings so that children at school can't peruse my photos of me playing in the snow and try to be my friend though...

Right I've applied too. Have cunningly strict privacy settings so that children at school can't peruse my photos of me playing in the snow and try to be my friend though...

Good idea - just ask MrsWeasley about teachers' facebook profiles... :o

I dont understand facebook.

What will you do there that you cant do here????

Shall I try and join?

If you become 'friends' you can peek at each others profiles and whatever might be lurking there. It really depends on what people have in their profile and how nosey you are! :o I have been putting quite a few photos up since I joined as it is an easy way to share them with my friends and family. I guess it helps you to get to know someone better, so when you are having discussions here you feel much more like you're talking to a friend. xD

I really only joined Facebook to see what my son is doing and get all the photos he put on his site .. his work involves a lot of travelling and when not at work he has lots of holidays so we can keep up.. So my profile is rather scarce.. but I do add occasionally....

Inge

I dont understand facebook.

What will you do there that you cant do here????

Shall I try and join?

Same here Susan. I joined because the agency asked us all to 'come and meet them'. I found them and then didnt know what to do so I de-registered. :o

I cant join again because I'm apparently still registered but have no idea of my details to log in.