Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Display Boards - Help

Hi All - a couple of years ago we orderd some coloured display boards which we have on each of our areas and to support general topics - I need to find out where I ordered them as we need some more - cann't seem to find the correct supplier - anyone out there ordered before and know where I can get them - they fold down flat for easyput away storage................... would be so grateful if anyone knows.................. thanks Dot :o

Hi - they are the size of a table - stand up-right with ends that fold in - come in different colours - finding the receipt for them would be a hug days work...............Dot :o

Hi - they are the size of a table - stand up-right with ends that fold in - come in different colours - finding the receipt for them would be a hug days work...............Dot :o

What are they made of Dot? We have some cardboard ones which could meet that description...

Maz

• 1 month later...

- thanks everyone for your replies - managed to order them from NES Arnold - they are really wonderful hall based settings where you have to put things away and you are not allowed to stick things to the wall - thanks again everyone :o

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)