Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

;parent Survey

:o Hi - I think I may have posted this question in the wrong place, so I'll try again here.

I work in a preschool and we haven't made a start on our self evaluation on line form Yet. (Yes I know we're way behind). One thing we need is a survey form to hand out to parents. It will take me ages to come up with one. As you all seem so helpful I'm hoping someone will come to my rescue and attach one I can at least use to get me started ....

I'd be so grateful

xD

Cheers

jennymac

:o Hi - I think I may have posted this question in the wrong place, so I'll try again here.

I work in a preschool and we haven't made a start on our self evaluation on line form Yet. (Yes I know we're way behind). One thing we need is a survey form to hand out to parents. It will take me ages to come up with one. As you all seem so helpful I'm hoping someone will come to my rescue and attach one I can at least use to get me started ....

I'd be so grateful

xD

Cheers

jennymac

hi, ive got a parent questionaire we recently sent out which produced some good feedback- its on my work computer though!! i will try to send it to you tomorrow if i get chance - keep meaning to back everything up on memory stick but keep forgetting!

the hardest part is try to ask questions that they dont have to answer yes or no! trying to get parents to comment or back up their yeses can be difficult!!

Well here's a couple we have used in the past, There's quite a good one on the Preschool Learning Alliance site

These are past ones, remember, we'll be renewing the questions next time so parents don't get bored! These are two very different questionnaires which were developed for different responses

Preschool_Evaluation_Form.doc

questions_for_parents___current.doc

Well here's a couple we have used in the past, There's quite a good one on the Preschool Learning Alliance site

These are past ones, remember, we'll be renewing the questions next time so parents don't get bored! These are two very different questionnaires which were developed for different responses

Thanks so much. I'm sure this will be helpful. It's certainly given me some ideas.

Cheers jennymac :o

This is the one I sent out at the begining of this term :)

Thanks mrsbat - Thats quite some survey you have there. Do you find many parents respond? Mine are usually pretty good but we haven't done anything quite like this before!

Cheers jennymac :o

We generally get about 90% at least, we leave a box out for those who prefer to post them anonymously - but we can usually recognise their writing anyway! :o

Most are more than happy to put their names to them though. We get some great quotes to use in our prospectus and on our website

We generally get about 90% at least, we leave a box out for those who prefer to post them anonymously - but we can usually recognise their writing anyway! :o

Most are more than happy to put their names to them though. We get some great quotes to use in our prospectus and on our website

Hi I like the box idea. We have a suggestion box buy it's only been used once to my knowledge. I think we'd get a much better response if we started the questions off.

Cheers

jennymac xD

we usually get around 50% back of ours sent out.

hi Hali I have been following this forum for years but never had the courage to join in with the chat!You are one of the main contributors so it's nice to meet you at last!!! :o

I think 50% is still pretty good by the way

Cheers jennymac

Thanks mrsbat - Thats quite some survey you have there. Do you find many parents respond? Mine are usually pretty good but we haven't done anything quite like this before!

Cheers jennymac xD

We had every single one of them back this time, which shocked all of us lol :o:(

These are great! Have used our own but will tweak it with these. TY

Does anyone have a questionnaire for staff about their leaders ie feedback on management and leadership a bit like peer observations but on the supervisors. Or do you think i should start a new thread on this?

• 3 years later...

we used the 2 stars and a wish form - parents were helpful in returning ( most were handed out and returned at AGM ) and both parties found it easy to fill in and get an idea of areas of improvement - we have taken feedback and used already .we also added on a tick list with suggestions for fundrising events as we had little support with these.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)