Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

The Symbols That Tell You Whether There Are New Posts In A Thread..

MrsWeasley

charming :o

I'm sure Cait won't mind my casting aspersions on the quality of her posts! xD

Its not something as simple as showing when someone is active on that particular thread?

Maz

Edited by HappyMaz

No M - no spot you havnt contributed, pale spot you have but no new posts, dark spot you have and there are new posts :(:( - i think????? xD

Maybe the little dots are actually all the same colour - just an optical illusion making me think some are darker than others? :o

But what about the pink ludo men???

Told you: pink for girls, blue for boys... don't you believe me?

And pale blue for those who didn't specify!

Edited by HappyMaz

:( Ok what a strange thread but I have been reading it and laughing at the comments. Thats really cheered me up :( so not looking foward to work again this week.

Oh dear Beth. But has a little red dot now appeared in the bigger red dot to show you've contributed to this thread? xD

Try not to lose heart - not long til half term! :o

Memo to Steve: whatever you do don't enlighten them as this thread is far too entertaining, full of sustained shared thinking and problem solving. Also it is keeping them all out of mischief! xD

Does it say in the moderator's person specification that they need a cruel streak, JacquieL? :o