Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Nursery World Show 2009 - 23/24 January

HappyMaz

Am feeling more than a little depressed at going back to work (sorry if you feel I'm ungrateful what with the long holiday I've had :o ).

So I'm wondering if a mooch around the exhibition/show might cheer me up - is anyone planning to go on the Saturday? I know its London again - but it would be nice to meet some other Forum addicts if you're going... xD

Maz

I hope you manage to meet up with some of us

Well if not I'm going to lobby for a Forum get together this year - I may even make it a resolution! :o Where would be good for you?

Well if not I'm going to lobby for a Forum get together this year - I may even make it a resolution! :o Where would be good for you?

I have an idea what about the Education Show in March at Brimingham but I can't remember the dates!

Beth

Ed Show is good, some of us have met there before - remember Beth? Although, to be fair (not to mention selfish!) I'd prefer a dedicated FSF event!!!

And of course, the Midlands - nice and central :o . Hmmm... Nottingham's a nice city - isn't it Rea!!!!!

Sue xD:(

Ed Show is good, some of us have met there before - remember Beth? Although, to be fair (not to mention selfish!) I'd prefer a dedicated FSF event!!!

And of course, the Midlands - nice and central :o . Hmmm... Nottingham's a nice city - isn't it Rea!!!!!

Yes I do thats why I thought of it.

A nice dedicated FSF event would be even better and somewhere in the Midlands would be great makes it easy for most people to come to it.

Beth

I have an idea what about the Education Show in March at Brimingham but I can't remember the dates!

Haven't done that one, although MrsWeasley and I went to the NEC for a craft fair a few years ago and its a nice and easy drive from here. Will check the dates... xD

Incidentally the PLA have just done an email-shot (or whatever the correct terminology is!) about the Show and I thought I'd have a quick peak at the seminars. I'm a bit miffed at the thought of spending a tenner to hear the CWDC outline what has been happening recently and what their plans are to upskill the workforce. Wonder how many takers they'll have? :o

Edited by HappyMaz

Am feeling more than a little depressed at going back to work (sorry if you feel I'm ungrateful what with the long holiday I've had :o ).

So I'm wondering if a mooch around the exhibition/show might cheer me up - is anyone planning to go on the Saturday? I know its London again - but it would be nice to meet some other Forum addicts if you're going... xD

Maz

Hello HappyMaz! I actually live in london so although i didn't know about it (where have i been i wonder?) i hope to go along. It'll be a wonderful way to celebrate becoming 30!!!!??!?!?! I'll keep in touch if I can get tickets etc x

Hello HappyMaz! I actually live in london so although i didn't know about it (where have i been i wonder?) i hope to go along. It'll be a wonderful way to celebrate becoming 30!!!!??!?!?! I'll keep in touch if I can get tickets etc x

Ooh I remember 30... just!

Here's a link to the website so you can work it all out!

Maz

Sure is Sue. :(

Wonder if we could comendere Tantra, we'd be there all night talking so we might aswell be comfy :wacko:

I remember our meeting beth. Both trying to read each others name lables without staring :(

Good luck on your mission Maz, its something we have never managed to achieve in 5/6 years, but there is a first time for everything

That is sounding awfully like a challenge mundia!

Oh, REA!!

We'd never be able to see each other :o , but we sure would be comfortable xD

For the uninitiated, Tantra is a rather nice bar in Nottingham with a decidedly err... laid back atmosphere - fair description, Rea?

Sue :(

I'd love to meet up with a group of people but it seems to me that it is probably impractical to try to do it countrywide. Midlands may seem like a good mid point but it is still a good 2/3 hours drive from me, so it would make for a very long day trip not to mention costly. Perhaps a few regional meet ups could be arranged though?

Hi,

I am relatively new, but will be there with a friend to launch a new website for Early Years & Childcare Managers around HR procedures etc, with downloadable templates for Job descriptions etc and also there will be a networking forum on there too.

Would be great to meet up with you.

Come and say hello, we will be on stand 201 both days.

Site goes live next week - www.managersrus.co.uk

Jules xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Come and say hello, we will be on stand 201 both days.

Yes I did look at the website - will keep my eye on it! Looks as if me and a couple of girls from work will be going so we'll definitely look you up!

Maz

Maz

Hi Happy maz i am planning to go to the show just booked ticket not sure about seminars Marshie

For the uninitiated, Tantra is a rather nice bar in Nottingham with a decidedly err... laid back atmosphere - fair description, Rea?

Do you really mean 'thick and pungent' atmosphere, Sue? Reminds me of going to see Hawkwind some years ago... :o