Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Merry Christmas From Amazon

HappyMaz

I've had an email from Amazon which I'm sure many of you will have received but since I'm logged in at this time I thought I'd share it first...

If you have nothing better to do today or Boxing Day go and visit Amazon's MP3 shop and claim £3 off some festive music. It doesn't work if you use 1-click apparently so you'll need to add your chosen tracks to your basket and put the code "FREEMP3S" and they'll do the rest. The email said I could share with friends and family so I'm doing just that! :o

Here's the link to their site - they've got lots of albums which cost £3 so that's handy!

What will you download?

Maz

............you could try some Marillion?? Happy Christmas!!! :oxD:(

OOh My free CD turned up last week - am going to load it onto my new iPOD when I can get to my laptop!

Merry Christmas Narnia!

Maz

We downloaded some single tracks of songs we like and would not usually buy, most oldies and ones remembered but never actually thought of getting... had a real thing for Sway by cliff and the shadows as a teen, and found it! Hubby found Groovy kind of love, a Phil Collins version from a film track, And the Pogues, and I love The Circle of life from the Lion King show,has to be sung by the cast , a good reminder of a weekend away.. (would recommend the show) . we got 4 songs each...

Inge

I was just going to post about this here myself! I've already been on and downloaded my £3-worth of singles; a couple of Christmassy ones (including the one that's on the Co-Op advert that I can't get out of my head!), Razorlight's 'Wire to Wire' and Paul Weller's 'You Do Something to Me' as I'm a big soppy romantic. My sister is currently using her account with them and planning on using our Dad's too!

Oh, and Maz, I'm guilty of just spending my £3 and nothing extra... :o

Rosey x

Oh, and Maz, I'm guilty of just spending my £3 and nothing extra... :o

Good for you Rosey! xD

Incidentally I went onto iTunes earlier and they're doing a promotion from tomorrow where they're offering a free gift everyday until the new year. So I signed up for that too!

Haven't decided what to download yet - but I'm leaning towards the Killers album. Bargain for £3!

Maz

Think they had a lot of downloads with no sales as this is the offer now .............

Taken from Amazon site

We've modified the "£3 off MP3s" promotion. All customers will receive up to £3 off MP3 music downloads purchased on Christmas Day or Boxing Day. However, you no longer need to enter the FREEMP3S promo code (this code will no longer work). Instead, we will refund you a maximum of £3 against your purchases in our MP3 store on Christmas Day or Boxing Day 2008. We will refund your credit or debit card by the 9th January 2009.

well done to all who got the freebies...

Inge

well done to all who got the freebies...

How ironic then that because of hardware difficulties (blue screen of death and no screen at all syndrome) I didn't manage to get my free download! :o

Incidentally I went onto iTunes earlier and they're doing a promotion from tomorrow where they're offering a free gift everyday until the new year. So I signed up for that too!

When I posted about this originally I couldn't find a link but after midnight got an email telling me what today's download is ("That's not my name" by the Ting Tings). Was in the middle of trying to post this link with all the details when I was hit by the blue screen of death. :o

It seems to be a comletely free download so shouldn't go the same way as the Amazon one - so if you subscribe you can choose what to download and what to ignore...

Enjoy!

Maz