Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Ruth Pimentel Resigns

Marion

speechless xD

maybe because of the late hour and I cannot think why she should resign unless she feels she's 'done her bit' by getting the EYFS off the ground, so to speak. :o

Peggy

Crickey!!! Remember Lesley Staggs resigned 'cos of the DfES. I wonder if the same applies to Ruth and if so what on earth can we expect next?

Guest lucyevans

Presumably Helen Moylett, Ruth's Deputy must know about this already... but I was at the NCMA Conference yesterday where Helen mentioned working together with Ruth on future EYFS projects.

Maybe the paperwork got too much for her :o

Lucy

Was just going to say exactly the same as you Helen

Wonder if we were in the same presentation were you in the am or pm session?

Sorry everyone never thought to ask if anyone going along we could have met up

Did you enjoy yourself ?

:oxD

May be lots of money but I'd think it is a 'no win' situation position. Wrong for doing........ and wrong for not doing..............

Peggy

I thought you liked wolfie!

Yes, a bit of a poisoned chalice, isn't it? And am I alone in feeling slightly let down? Obviously I don't know why she has resigned, but how odd that it should happen less than three months after it became statutory. I'd apply but obviously working in pre-school I can't afford the drop in salary... :o

Not for all the money ......! They seemed to have omitted some bullet points under the 'You will be able to'...... title

- sell your soul

- sell colleagues and children in general down the river

- be able to promote anything with a straight face

Def a poisoned chalice - can't think of any one who would want to take it on!

Jennim

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)