Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Sef For Childminders & Early Years Settings Available Now!

Guest lucyevans

Thanks - hopefully when Ofsted resume/refresh their page I will be able to have a look. Is it exciting?????

Ofsted's website is telling me that page has error at the moment (it must be weighed down by all us trying to open it!)

Thanks - hopefully when Ofsted resume/refresh their page I will be able to have a look. Is it exciting?????

Ofsted's website is telling me that page has error at the moment (it must be weighed down by all us trying to open it!)

Me too!! Can someone email them to me??!! If so PM me and I will send my email address!! :o

Thanks Lucy,

I've also put a copy in the resource library (easier for member to find in the future). I will add theguidance notes when the Ofsted site is on line again.

Peggy

p.s. anyone remind me if I forget. :o

Thanks Lucie - I'll read that with a (large) Pimms later!

Simmondleychildminder - Welcome, I'm sure you'll be hooked on the site - I wish it had been around when I registered 11 years ago!

Nona

SimmondleyChildminder, a warm welcome from me too. Lots of discussions on EYFS and many other topics to look through, then look forward to getting to know you. :o

Peggy

Here it is if you can't wait until they've sorted it lol!!

Many thanks have downloaded it and will read when I'm not too busy in the school holidays!!

New to forum and not really managing to find my way around too well.

But hello to everyone

x

I cant get it to download. When i have rang OFSTED they have said passwords will be sent out in the post next month!!!!

I cant get it to download. When i have rang OFSTED they have said passwords will be sent out in the post next month!!!!

You can download it from this linkto the resource library

HERE (FIRST ITEM IN LIST)

Peggy

Thank you! Have downloaded the new version and replaced my old version. Like Peggy I hadn't actually got round to reading it yet - although its on my summer holiday 'to do' list!

Maz

• 5 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)