Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Sef For Childminders & Early Years Settings Available Now!

Guest lucyevans

No support/training as yet in our area (Northumberland ) that I ve heard of -though we have asked!!

Have started to fill SEF in -only just ,but it seems quite a time consuming task - but times creeping on and I d like to have most of it covered if not completed by Sept if I can -will just have to keep ploding and hope for the best!

Nothing in my area (Dudley) either xD They are "hoping" to sort a training session in September - possibly after consultation with some of us to see what we want them to include.

I'm a Network childminder so think I'll save my SEF until my Co-ordinator comes to do my annual assessment late September - I KNOW she'll look forward to helping!!!!!! :o

Nona

• 3 weeks later...
I had 2 sessions of 2 hour eyfs training but it was totally laughable... nothing on the SEF :o

In Birmingham we have had training on Observations, and more training is coming for Welfare, BUT no training on how to actually fill in the SEF. Having looked at it, I would imagine if you can fill it in well, your inspection should be easy.

Has any one actually filled it in yet????

I have filled one in. I got a phone call thurs to say i had an inspection today (tues) so only a few days notice and only 2 years since my last one so i was :o . It was not as bad as i 1st thought the guidance is really useful. The inspector was very impressed with mine and i just follwed the guidance so good luck everyone.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)