Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Sparklebox Is Now Free!

Just discovered Sparklebox is now COMPLETELY free, so I thought i'd let you all know, if that's allowed and if no one already has!

Now I can increase my ink cartridge bills!!! Enjoy :)

Moo

xx

yes, someone did let us know, but it never hurts to be reminded, thankyou!! xD

... especially as I was supposed to visit and download space resources, but had forgotten! :o

i had never heard of sparklebox until last week when i kept seeing references to it on here........

was up until almost three am just didn't know where to go next like a child in a toy shop :o

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks for that i have not looked at sparkle box this week as been busy on here. I will have a look that will be great if its all free. thanks for that Christine x

Sparklebox is great. There are so many things I want to print. However, I use so many ink cartridges and they are so expensive. Does anyone know a cheap supplier?

Thanks

We got ours from the internet (just googled printer type and they came up). We were paying £18 for colour and £12 black, but got colour for £4 and black £2.50!! Huge difference in price no difference in quality. The printer keeps telling me I am not using genuine EPSON ink, but it will get over it!! :o

Wow!!! I have heard the site mentioned on here but had never had a proper look- just done so now, how fantastic!!!!!! thank you for letting us know the resources are now free x

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)