Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

How Long Has That Been There?

Sue R

Hi all!! And Steve :o

So how long has the logo included 'early years'? I've just noticed it and am wondering if it's been there since the christmas decorations came down :( In which case I need some kind of award for walking about with my eyes shut

Sue xD

They call you Sharp Eyed Sue don't they? :o I mean, I know you're a moderator and supposed to be observant but that's ridiculous...

I've just sent out this month's newsletter and wanted to put the new logo up so I could let people know in the email. Well spotted indeed!

What do people think? We thought since everyone's talking about the EYFS now, we ought to reflect changing times. xD

Never been called that before!! :o

No, it looks great - love the font - now we've had Ofsted, we're phasing the change in, got most of it ready and waiting in the wings, so it shouldn't be too onerous.

Sue xD

Thanks for the comments. As you say Rea, not too much of a change - well we didn't want to totally panic everyone. For a radically different look, have you seen today's newsletter and clicked on the link which gives a view of the FSF from June 2003?

It's a long time since I've seen that design - still some things don't change. Mundia was still posting back then...

Arent they telling you mundia? Meanies! :o

Top left of page, where it says FSF, it now says 'early years' above it. xD

Very nice too, and lucky the name didnt require too much of a change :(

Well I will just believe you Rea...

Nice touch to reflect the changing times. I noticed it in the early hours of this morning when I was up and couldn't sleep but didn't know if I'd just not noticed it before!

Umm - Nichola. I think you were probably closer to sleep than you thought. I didn't put the logo up until about 11ish this morning...

EYFSF is a bit of a mouthful don't you think mundia? I don't think I could retrain my brain to think of it as anything other than the FSF. :o

Umm - Nichola. I think you were probably closer to sleep than you thought. I didn't put the logo up until about 11ish this morning...

EYFSF is a bit of a mouthful don't you think mundia? I don't think I could retrain my brain to think of it as anything other than the FSF. :o

Oh, maybe it was this morning when I was looking for a link during my PPA then!

So why is it tonight that I've taken out my contact lenses to give my eyes a rest but still decided to 'log on' squinting away at the screen, and Lo and behold, aesthetic changes, and very nice too. :o

Like the font, colour and words, although I know it wouldn't fit aesthetically but to me this is the EY 'PROFESSIONA'L FSF xD

Peggy

• 2 weeks later...