Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Running Bunnies Baby

And now I'm here, chipping in with my congratulations!!

As everyone has said, these are all the most precious times, even when you're tearing your hair out. Enjoy, enjoy, enjoy!! xxxxxxxxxxxx

PS - my monster/son still melts my heart when he gives me a hug and a Christmas kiss!

Guest MaryEMac

Many congratulations RB, what lovely news to start the year. You've chosen a beautiful name. As everyone else has said, make the most of her because these days they don't seem to be babies for long. Also take up every offer of help with housework etc, - it leaves you more time for cuddles. :oxD

Mary

congratulations running bunnie, i became a grandma on christmas eve and feel like i am in wonderland I am sure you feel like that too! I am so proud of my daughter and want to hug my little grandson all the time. treasure every moment x

Thank you all for your lovely messages - sorry it has taken so long to get some photos on here, but the camera has been playing up connecting to the computer - typical!!

Here are a couple of early pictures (I've had a shower - giving birth didn't work up that much of a sweat!)

More pictures will be added to my blog, so keep checking in on that for progress - Eva has changed already in the four days that we have been blessed with her.

post-4495-1199827510_thumb.jpgpost-4495-1199827520_thumb.jpg

She looks very alert and knowing for a newborn!!!. Usually they look stunned.I think your right about her personality-she knows her own mind already.She's very pretty and so feminine.

I'm amazed when I see photo's of mine early on and especially early video's of her (eldest) that the indicators to her personality were there so early.

Isn't it lovely openning this new book of life and helping to fill the pages.Record it in whatever form you can.

Wow haven't been able to get to the pc for a few days - can't believe I missed the news!!

My warmest and sincere congratulations to you and your husband, isn't it the best feeling in the world!!

It get's better and better - the first flush of emotions are immense aren't they? - well done you clever lady!!

She looks so beautiful, so perfect. :oxD

She's lovely, and I've gone all gooey. xD:(

I'm working in a baby room twice a week at the moment so I'm managing to get a fix of cuddly arms and podgy legs. :(

Also milky sick and evil nappies :o