Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Londonticketshop

Hi all,

It's hubby's 50th today and I bought tickets from the 'Londonticketshop' for Friday's Wet Wet Wet concert, had an email confirmation ( which showed me they are based in hungary) but no tickets have arrived yet. I googled their name only to find info that people have been scammed by them. :o On their site is says that I still could get the tickets before friday, just feel a bit worried that I won't.

Has anyone else bought and got ( or not) tickets from this company?

Peggy

Sorry Peggy, I usually get tickets through Ticketmaster. They have tickets available so you might be lucky and get what you are wanting. Perhaps the issues others have had is when they have bought tickets for sell out concerts. Fingers crossed for you and hubby!

hope it works out ok Sue - fingers crossed for you :o

Are you getting your Sue's miuxed up with your Peggy's? Mind you have been called Peggy-Sue in the past. xD

Sue ( doh, I mean Peggy)

Not had dealings with this company but in the unfortunate case of you not getting your tickets, it is always worth checking with your credit card company or house insurance in the past I did not receive tickets and was reimbursed by my card company as part of my insurance. Fingers crossed they arrive in time. (Wet Wet Wet How lucky love Marti!)

Thanks everyone, I'm now in two minds whether to get some more tickets from ticket master ( yes there are some still available) or to wait and see if the other ones turn up.

Peggy

Are you getting your Sue's miuxed up with your Peggy's? Mind you have been called Peggy-Sue in the past. :o

Sue ( doh, I mean Peggy)

Thanks for this Peggy - all day long I've been humming one of our Christmas songs "we're all off to the red letter box, red letter box, red letter box....."

Now I'm singing (in my head, obviously) "if you knew Peggy Sue then you'd know why I feel blue about Peggy. My Peggy Sue-hoo hoo....".

Maz

Only just seen this - all I can say is check with credit card comapny straight away!!!! my daughter was 'done' last week!!!!! not 100% sure if its the same company - she's out at the moment so can't ask. She was lucky to get her money refunded on her credit card, but was told the many others had been scammed in the last few weeks.

xxxxx

A bit of an update, Hubby took a phone call this afternoon from them, they say my tickets will be delivered between 8-1 tomorrow, mind you I shan't beleive it until they arrive. Apparently others have had this message too and still not got tem. Thanks for your words of advice, if they don't arrive tomorrow I shall contact my bank.

I'll update tomorrow.

Peggy

Only just seen this - all I can say is check with credit card comapny straight away!!!! my daughter was 'done' last week!!!!! not 100% sure if its the same company - she's out at the moment so can't ask. She was lucky to get her money refunded on her credit card, but was told the many others had been scammed in the last few weeks.

xxxxx

Sorry to hear your daughter got scammed, glad she got her money back but it doesn't compensate for the 'let down' does it.

Peggy

Pheww Peggy!

just confirmed with daughter- she used 'londonticketmaster' not 'shop' although she did contact your one (by mistake - to ask about her tickets!!) and found 'shop' helpful - she emailed manager direct who advised her to contact credit card company!

-if you can understand that!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hope your tickets come ok.

xxx

Good Luck Peggy,

Hope you and your hubby have a great time and don't endure any extra costs or hiccups!

50 eh! I'll toast you both on Friday when I open a bottle of vinho x :o

YIPPEE

They arrived today at 2pm with the postman. Just goes to show how much worry reading the internet can cause, but I've certainly learnt a lesson ( well I think I have :oxD , ignore the scam mongerers to avoid tears and extra grey hairs :( )

Talk about leaving it to the last minute though.

So anyone else at the WET WET WET concert, I'll be the young looking one block A right near the front with a rather older looking hubby :(

Thanks all for your responses and watch out Marti Pellow here I come. :(

Peggy

Oh Peggy, what a relief!

Looks like you're going to have a lovely time - enjoy, wish I'd thought of something like that for my hubby's 50th.

Enjoy, enjoy, enjoy! x

Ps. Ticketmaster is a company that I've always used and they seem to be prompt, safe and you can approach them with queries easily.