Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

I've Got A Job

beth1

As it says in the title I have a job, its a quaified nursery postion, full time with day realse for college, working across all rooms until christmas then working in one room after christmas. :o AND I start tommorow, what a nice weight off my mind now I can get on with my coursework. xD

Beth

Aw thanks everyone :( , trying to get ready but forgot I need a new bag I have 2 small ones that I use for the weekend and my big rucksack for college. :(:o I think its off to town this afternoon to by a new one I am thinking of a seperate rucksack (got one for college) so I can transport my coursework to and from work if needed, plus lunch etc. xD

Beth

Edited by beth1

FANTASTIC NEWS BETH, WELL DONE. :o

I am sure your new employers will soon find out how commited and dedicated you are to this profession, they are lucky to have you. Hope you have a great first day. xD

Peggy

As it says in the title I have a job, its a quaified nursery postion, full time with day realse for college, working across all rooms until christmas then working in one room after christmas. :o AND I start tommorow, what a nice weight off my mind now I can get on with my coursework. xD

Beth

Hoorah! hoorah!

Well done you - the perseverence (and not quite losing faith!) worked for you. I'm so pleased for you- congratlations!

Maz

Well it went ok, I spent the day in toddlers (2-3's) really enjoyed working again but it was a long day. The children got used to me after a few hours and they soon picked up my name and who I was. I will be split into 2 or 3 rooms each week until christmas and then one room after christmas.

I will post at the end of the week to tell you how it went.

Beth

Well done Beth! Be prepared to be absolutely exhausted for the first few weeks as you settle into your new job - it's not just getting used to working every day again and the hours, you also feel exhausted through trying to remember new people, names, routines, policies, procedures....everything really! Coping with a new situation can be absoutely exhausting but I think as long as you're preared for that then it's not so bad! :o