Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Notepad

when i go into my fsf page there is usually someone elses update notes in .

Should this be happening, will it just show the last update notes who-evers they are.

when i go into my fsf page there is usually someone elses update notes in .

Should this be happening, will it just show the last update notes who-evers they are.

Hi Mary, don't know the answer but I have a message in my note pad and i wwas wondering how it got there!???

I've checked mine and no message, I use my notepad to store favourite web addresses. Curious what is/are your messages?

Louby Loo, athe negative message sign happened a while ago and Steve 'fixed it'. I shall let him know about these queries.

Peggy

Mine says:-

"I am looking to do celebrations does anyone have a six week plan to include weddings and christmaas bonfire night - who wrote this- I can send some ideas.X"

This reminds me of an old Two Ronnies sketch - the phantom raspberry blower of old London Town. Although I'm sure none of you are old enough to remember...

Maz

I've had that message for a few days too, and I remember the phantom raspberry blower, but now I come to think of it I can't remember who the culprit was!! :oxD

Sal

ive just looked at mine today and its changed to ---

"interesting forum discussion under notepad. mix, mingle and chat non-setting issues. ttake a look."

Hi chaps -

It's a buglet all right. I spotted it a little while back and was hoping no-one would notice. I'd have gotten away with it too if it hadn't been for you pesky varmints (to be read in the style of all Scooby doo villains)...

It's another thing I'm hoping will be cured by the forthcoming forum software upgrade. Basically the database has got out of sync with the notepad on this page. I keep mildly suggesting that we lose the My FSF Page, now that the Control Panel is so comprehensive, but every time I suggest it Mundia shouts at me. :o

Haha... and I was just searching where we get private messages and I would not find one :o so I couldn't understand why I was receiving a -1 message :( . I didn't want to bother Steve with that because I was sure he would have known and was dealing with it. Right?

Have a nice week xD !

I noticed it too, but just thought it odd, hope noone said anything they didn't want anyone else to read... how embarrassing.

Yes, apologies to anyone who can read mine. And no, to anyone who can't I'm not going to tell you what it says.

And to anyone who really might be mortally embarrassed - 1, no-one can identify who you are unless you've put your name on it and 2, if you want to make absolutely sure, you can edit your notepad by going to 'My Controls'. xD

Smiley, there are a couple of threads on the unpredictable 'x new messages' link. This is definitely being sorted out! :o

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)