Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Action plans/Self evaluation

How does everybody record theirs? We did have a session evaluation book at the setting plus staff meeting minutes plus an action plan on my laptop plus parent feedback etc etc but at our last ofsted they commented that I need to collate it all together into one document, so............ has anyone found a simple, non time consuming format that works for them?

I was thinking just creating a table with

date

change made

reason for change

outcome of change

is that enough? :)

• 1 year later...

I was thinking just creating a table with

date

change made

reason for change

outcome of change

This seems to be an evaluation of changes, rather than plan for changes.

Our development plan has these headings:

Goal (dated)

What to do

How to do it

Actions taken (dated)

Evaluation (dated)

Thank you so much. So for a main heading we could write staff training and then include supervisions to be planned, meetings, training etc

Then another heading could be fundraising and then plans to achieve different aspects of this topic?

Thanks in advance

So for a main heading we could write staff training and then include supervisions to be planned, meetings, training etc

Then another heading could be fundraising and then plans to achieve different aspects of this topic?

Regular supervisions, meetings, refresher training, document updates we have on a document called Yearly Plan.

Things to get done that don't require reflection, I put on the Action Plan.

Our Development Plan is more for addressing areas of weakness. The topics are all on the same document, in the order of the date when the goal was set.

Edited by Wildflowers