Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Sooo Excited!

Gezabel

Please don't think I am 'showing off' but after four years of study for the Foundation Degree in Early Years and all those essays etc etc today is the day I have been waiting for. We are off to my graduation ceremony today and I can't wait :o To all of you currently studying believe me it is worth every minute xD

If you wanted to show off no-one would blame you. I say you should bask in the glory of your achievements. You've worked so hard to get to the end, and no-one would begrudge you a wonderful time today.

I'll bet your smile has never been broader!

Have a lovely day

Maz

Congratulations! Today will have made everything that you ever felt a challenge or a doubt worth it all! I hope that you have had a very wonderful day of celebration with family and friends but most importantly acknowledged your own personal achievement. So well done.

luluj

Oh Crikey! :o It has been the most fantastic day, emotional and moving and just out of this world. I haven't been home long and have just read all your lovely messages and here I am all emotional again xD Thank you soooo much it has made a special day even more special.

I managed to go up the steps across the stage, shake hands, and down the steps the other side and I didn't trip, didn't fall, didn't have my skirt tucked in my underwear and my gown and hood stayed in place so all was well.

One of the nicest parts was when all the graduates were asked to applaud their families for their support during our studies. I suddenly had visions of all the numerous times all I did was study/write assignments for days on end. The washing/cooking/houswork/ironing just got done and not by me so I clapped extra loudly!!!

I know there are quite a few here studying for the Foundation Degree and believe me all those stresful moments, the feelings of I can't do this, the work mountain seeming overwhelming etc etc are worth it in the end.

I really can't quite put into words what today felt like or meant to me but those of you who have graduated may understand and to those heading that way it is well worth waiting for :(

Many many thanks again for all the lovely messages, each and every one means soo much :(

Guest Wolfie

i'm so glad you had a good day.....and don't mind betting you had trouble getting to sleep last night with the day going round and round in your head!! Have a nice relaxing day today! :o

Hi Geraldine -

very well done indeed! I am so pleased you made it and proud of your achievement, I know how hard it can be to study while running a home and caring for a family.

Three cheers for you, and for your wonderful, supportive family.

Sorry I haven't posted sooner, but I've been away this week.

Sue xx

Well done for all your hard work and I am so glad to hear you enjoyed the ceremony. You made me think of when I was studying for the GTP and my husband really helped by taking our daughter out to do fun activities so that she didn't suffer too much from the whole process.

Now you can enjoy some extra free time in your life perhaps :o

I think showing children that we are all still learning is so important. Up the life long learners!

AOB