Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Eyfs Launch Link

Steve

Just ordered a copy on 0845 6022260 but told it wont be available until the 19th March. It is not yet on teachernet as a download - although the press release suggests it is!

First to find it on the website and let people know here gets a doughnut. :)

That could be two doughnuts in one week - we are on a 'sliding scale' of doughnuts depending on how many completed applications we make to our grants panel this week... we have progressed past the dinky doughnuts and are on jam ones at the moment.... :D

Thanks for the link - just ordered my copy (and some for my colleagues too) really helpful chappy on the end of the phone - said they'd be sent out as soon as poss. Must be a sign of too much 'Pre School' - I'm actually looking forward to receiving it?!?!?!

You can now download from the Teacher net link, it all appears to be there, lots of links to look at, lots of bedtime reading!

Well done Lisa - looks like you beat Milly by a nose. And the doughnut's already eaten now so it's too late to quibble about the decision!

And I don't care about licking my lips. :D

I just had a look at a few of the downloads and at first glance they seem to speak my language! Phew!! Take a look at http://www.standards.dfes.gov.uk/eyfs/reso.../card4_1_bw.pdf

for instance.... clear, simple language, completely endorses our current practice. I love the references to superhero play and the last section about reflecting on our practice - this must strike a chord with all of us!!

Ooooh I will order mine in the morning as I would perfer a hard copy to read at my lesuire. Well just think of the ink I would use if I printed it all out.

Thanks Steve, definately alot of bedtime reading. Something else to read on top of my coursework, trainning for Race for Life in June and working.

Beth

Hi Diane,

They asked me if I had a ref number this morning when I ordered mine and I said I didn't but it didn't matter and I was only on the phone 2 mins so you don't need one however someone else might know what the order number is.

Welcome to the forum :D

Edited by Guest

Hello Dinae, welcome to the forum.

Thanks for the links everyone.

I too couldn't download unique child 1.1 ( page not found)

I shall order a hard copy and read that when it arives. Download useful for future staff training purposes though :)

Peggy

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)