Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Lunar Eclipse

mundia

Just to remind you in case you haven't seen the calendar, there is a total lunar eclipse tomorrow (or tonight if you' reading this on Saturday!!). The weather forecast is hopeful for the evening and the eclipse begins at 9.30 and totality is from 10.45 to nearly midnight.

Go on, take a look....

(wellies not required... )

Our weather forecast is not brilliant! Why oh why is it always raining or cloudy when there is something fantastic to see in the sky? I will be watching weather permitting.

Linda

Oh I hope it's clear where I live tonight - my 13 year old son has arranged a sleep over for.....wait for it.....10 boys!!! :o I could shove them all outside to watch the lunar eclipse from a tent xD

Guest Wolfie

Sam....when you say SLEEPover!! I remember the days of our lounge floor covered in teenage boys, none of whom had slept a wink (and neither had we!!) Still, make the most of it - our oldest is due to leave for uni in September and I'm DREADING the peace and quiet!! :D

It was really clear here at about 7.30pm but now there are a few clouds in the sky. I'm hoping they are going to keep moving so that we get at least some sight of the eclipse-fingers crossed!!

Linda

I've just looked out of the window and it's a lovely clear sky and the eclipse is just starting! I must remember to leave the computer and have another look later.

Anita

Ive just popped inside for a cup of hot chocolate as its a bit nippy outside.

Its looking pretty fab here, Im going back outside with my hot drink and my blankets, Im going to curl up on my swing, and listen to the frogs by the pond....

I'm just having a hot drink too as it is rather nippy here as well. It looks very good. The sky is clear and the stars are bright. I'll see if OH's piccies are any good later. The cat thinks we have gone mad and is following us about but won't go outside. No frogs here just our very peaceful neighbours.