Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Just Spotted A Massive Omission!

Steve - how could you??? Mothers Day seems to have been missed off! Surely you haven't forgotten! Quick, there's still time to make repairs.... Sunday March 18th...... hurry! :D

Hah! When's Father's day then? :)

Actually I don't add the calendar events, except occasionally. You can put Mother's Day and any other events in yourself if you like (click the Calendar link and 'Add New Event'. It's usually mundia who adds the events in. Which is why they're usually about the mooooon! :D

guilty as charged!!

I didn't actually forget mothers day, but as I haven't started planning for it yet (!!!) it hadn't crossed my mind to bung it on the calendar. I have to confess to forgetting Holi though, as ive not planned for that one either (too busy looking at local forecasts for the total eclipse at the weekend)!!

Please feel free to add mothers day yours elf.. good experience in adding events..

Fathers day...errrr some time in June?

Ooh just found the calendar - never been there before so I now know how you know when all the birthdays are etc

Happy birthday everyone in case I forget and check on my new found tool. Does it have to have how old I am - makes me feel really old seeing it in writing keep hoping that people won't know especially if I lie.

Nikki

I wondered how all the events got posted. I knew it was you mundia but I dont think I'd ever seen the calender. I'm going to have a go at adding one. May1st is Wasek Day, a Buddhist festival. They sound really nice and I'm sure the children could learn about the environment through it. :D