Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

No School Tomorrow Woo Hoo!

our schools have sent letters home saying to listen to the radio in the morning to see if the schools are open. Not sure what we're going to do as we are in a village hall, have to see what its like in the morning......

Wow, you are so lucky! Don't get me wrong, I love my job but at the end of the day, I could do with a day off to catch up with some coursework! Have fun tomorrow!

hmmmm, woke this morning to expect snow, NOT one snowflake can i find LOL :o ~ going to go of and sulk now LOL

enjoy the snow for all that have it :D

Dawn

yes we have plenty of the white stuff here. Sadly no decision to close, silly really, as Im not sure how Ill get there, and once we do we will almost certainly be told that outdoor play is 'unsafe' (this has happened before!!)

Where is your anemone Mundia because I am sooo jealous as I love snow and want to be out in it NOW! Last time it snowed here I was out in the garden by 6:30am taking piccies and making tracks about the place- my family think I'm mad, but I'm not I was just doing hands on planning outside for the children at work- of course.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)