Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Sue R

aliamch

Sue R

Your article is inspiring. I've been following your blog with interest, as I am very keen to suggest we introduce a much, much more child led planning than the 'topics' we currently use. Your article and the planning examples you kindly shared, will give me amunition and support to present to my manager.

This site is brilliant - I love the fact that people who work with and care passionately about children are willing to share their knowledge and 'learning journeys' with eachother to the benefit of all the children we each come into contact with.

Thanks again for your time and effort - for sharing and caring.

Patricia

Thanks Sue for your inspirational article. I have done observational, child led planning for a while, however your article has shown me how to further include the children in thinking about and recording their ideas, thoughts and reflections. Thanks

Peggy

Great to see that you are able to share the planning formats Sue. It sounds as if everything is going well. I just wish I could share your ideas with the setting I'm in now but having just had a fantastic Ofsted I have no way of offering new ideas. I'll contiue to lead by example and smile when I'm told 'thats not what we've got in the plan today' :o

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Sue

Thanks for the information you have shared in your article and also in your blog.

I am currently developing observational, child-led planning in my setting and was particularly interested to hear about how you share the LOs with the children. We have tried to find ways of sharing the LO that are accessible to young children but with limited success. If you are able to share any more examples of how the LOs are phrased for the chidlren and which symbols are used I would be really grateful - we have access to widget maker and so could develop these.

nsunshine

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)