Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Festive Avatars

Ok, so it's the first of December and after having done my assembly on advent and Christmas today I'm in a very festive mood so I've just dug out my festive avatar!

Who else is joining me in celebrating this festive time of year?

I'll join you Nichola -couldn't resist this one to start with, might change it to a more sensible one but thought this would make you smile!!

I love it! Great fun! I couldn't find a good one this time so I dug out a lame one I had last year!

just done mine :D

:D:D:D What are you like Hali?!

As usual, I'm afraid mine is staying the same---apart from the fact that I might forget where I put it, some of the members need them for identifying who has posted! Please remember also not to choose anything which is very flickery as it can also trigger migraines for some. Thanks.

This one reflects my mood at the moment, especially after having our Christmas productions today. The children did really well though so it was worth all the effort.

Ok Steve........ this is weird,

tried changing mine but all i got was the same one only bigger also all i see for Hali and Kermit is the same one but bigger......(on firefox)

But when I use explorer and I am able to change my avatar and see the new ones for hali and kermit.

Never had a problem till now (well except the one you sorted for me!!)

Inge

just checked and mine has now changed in firefox but not other 2 mentioned, nor glmaidments and Jackie L has commented about Halis very large glass of wine In 'magic christmas moments' posts, as has Susan so its not just me!

Edited by Inge

I'll be putting the Christmas decorations up in the next few days Catma. :)

Inge - the strange things happening with your Firefox browser are probably because avatars aren't automatically refreshed in the cache (memory - ie it 'remembers' what should be there rather than checking it's actually there each time).

Try pressing the F5 function button to force the cache to refresh.

I'll be putting the Christmas decorations up in the next few days Catma. :)

Inge - the strange things happening with your Firefox browser are probably because avatars aren't automatically refreshed in the cache (memory - ie it 'remembers' what should be there rather than checking it's actually there each time).

Try pressing the F5 function button to force the cache to refresh.

Many thanks.. it worked! learn something new every day :)

Inge

Guest MaryEMac

Managed to change mine, although I needed help from my husband. Now starting to get into the Christmas spirit (not the liquid sort!!). :D:D

Mary