Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

My Little Boy

laura

Laura, you've made me cry!

I remember my baby boy - he's now 24!! - keep those memories close, you may need them in the future!!

Thank you, they are the most beautiful pictures I feel privileged to have shared them.

Sue xxx

Aww thank you. I cried too. The song was our our first dance song at our wedding. Ryan is very special to us. His big brother became an angel 2 years ago when he was a 2 months old, so Ryan is especially precious to us.

Laura xx (sniff sniff!)

Laura, He is beautiful. I really enjoyed watching his wonderful expressions and the music was perfect too. :D To see his development and growth, his teething??!! red cheeks to how much older he looks once out of babygrows. :o Thanks for sharing. :D

Peggy

p.s. loved them all but the piano pic was my favourite :)

Aaah Laura he is gorgeous thanks for sharing that with us those memories are so precious my girl is 22 now and i still look back at her childhood photos with so much pride treasure them always x jojom x

Thank you for all your lovely replies. I know I am biased but he is gorgeous! It's those big blue eyes.

Peggy, he loves the piano, just takes himself off and plays it, exploring the sounds. It's so sweet but a problem when I'm trying to teach piano because he always wants to join in!

Laura x

OOOOhhhhh! he is lovely!!! As so many have said, just treasure these moments (even at 3.00 in the morning!) My youngest was 18 this month and oldest 21 in November. But it's funny how you just think of them as babies as if it were yesterday. He is a very lucky boy to be growing up in a loving family.

Fantastic idea to share with relatives and friends.

kymberley

Guest MaryEMac

Thanks for sharing Laura, he's gorgeous. I'm like Peggy, the piano one is my favourite too.Make the most of him cos he'll grow up so quickly.

Mind you my 'baby' is now 24 and he still rings up and says," Muum, are you doing anything tomorrow. We wondered if you would look after Millie for a couple of hours". I always say yes even though Millie is a 16mth old demolition machine. She smiles as she empties my cupboards and when her toys cover my floor she gets taken home!! love it. :D:D

Mary

Oh, Laura :o ! YOu have left me speechless! This montage is so so beautiful! It made me cry for 2 reasons. First, this is the song my hubby and I sang together :( in our wedding at church. Ours is a different version (USA) where it is divided in male and female voices. But, for your montage, this version was better xD. The song takes another perspective the way you have prepared it! Oh, your child is so cute. What a blessing you have! Congratulations to you and your husband :) .