Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Full Moon Tonight!

mundia

Gosh its a whole since I posted about a full moon but I was out last night lookng at the nearly ful moon and thought WOW. Did you see it? NO? Well have a peep out there this evening whilst you're sipping you wine or whatever on the patio. Around 10 30 to 11 will be a really good time to see it.

And since this full moon is in Sagittarius, it brings optimism faith enthusiasm and hope...think that means our 'wise one' needs to get that upgrade done before too long.....

Thanks for that, Mundia :D YES, I did see the moon last night - wasn't it massive? My son thought it looked like a Japanese lamp shade hanging in the sky, especially as it was a golden yellow rather than looking almost white.

Optimism, faith, enthusiasm and hope, eh? That sound good to me :D

It was quite incredible wasn't it? I saw it while taking the puppy for a dusky walk. Hanging low, huge and yellow over the Newhaven flood plain!

I'm going to do the upgrade this week if that moon gives me more chance of success Mundia. :o

Oh right I'd better be out there tonight then. Isn't the weather wonderful? Sitting ouside at night is the best.I watch the bats and smell the wonderful perfumes that fill the garden at night, and think just how lucky I am to live where I do, in the middle of a town, surrounded by a cemetery which abounds with wild creatures, squirrels, owls, weasels,foxes, all sorts of birds and the bats that live in the ruined chapels. People ask me if it is creepy, but it isn't, the ' neighbours' are quiet and at peace and what more could I wish for.

Fabulous almost "harvest" moon last night-very yellowy/orange. Will be out there tonight as if anything was to go by last night it was far too hot to sleep!

Linda

this moon is known as the strawberry moon in most parts of the world but also the rose moon.

Its so big as its so low in the sky at this time of year. Hope it stays clear as theres a storm brewing here...

jackie, wher you live sounds wonderful to me!

Gosh I am going to run out and take a look now - hope I am not too late for tonight I did notice how beautiful it was last night.

Nikki