Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Scheduled comments

It's great being able to schedule observations to go out but it would be really useful to be able to schedule reply comments  too.

In this time of online learning, our school policy says we can't respond to parents after 6pm or on a weekend. Being able to schedule the comments would allow staff to 'work' when they want but still adhere to policy.

Thanks

Edited by Debs17

Hi and welcome to fsf,  good idea to be able to schedule comments, I do think because parents see the times we are working they think we are available to them 24/7 but if I leave it I then forget to reply.

If there might be more flexibility with scheduling at some point I’d like to be able to set staff accounts to deactivate at certain times/weekends so they have to switch off and don’t feel like they’re at parents beck and call or ‘just need to add that ob’.

Edited by Mouseketeer

Hi Debs17 and Mouseketeer,

First of all; welcome to the forum, Debs17!

At the moment it is not possible to schedule comments, but we absolutely understand your point. I can see that this has been raised by other settings as well, so I have registered your interest in this future so it can be discussed in the next product development meeting. The more something is requested the likelier it is we'll get working on it :)

Thanks again!

Best wishes,

Olaya

• Thanks 1