Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Attendance Register

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Hi TheLittleFirefly,

First of all, thank you so much for your patience so far.

We are very excited to confirm that Phase 1 of Tapestry's Management System is coming in Summer 2022. This 1st Phase will include a Booking system, so you can book your children in on your custom-made rooms/sessions. From this Booking system, you will then be able to generate a register for each room/session and print it out for attendance records.

Digital registers will follow shortly after Phase 1. 

All Management System features will be completely free to all Tapestry accounts.

We will be announcing the release of Phase 1 and all other phases through our usual channels:

So please make sure you follow us on SM, bookmark the change log, subscribe to the newsletter or keep an eye on the login page coloured boxes 😊

Best wishes,

Olaya

• 5 months later...

Hi, I've just started entering data into the new booking system and it looks like it will be really useful.

It would be great to be able to edit the register, as we normally have extra columns for Key Person, lunches etc - will this be possible at some point?

I assume invoices will be added at some point as well?

Thank you

Hi anju,

I'm afraid it's not possible to edit registers in this way. But thank you for the suggestion - I've passed this on to the development team. 

And yes, invoicing is something we'll be adding to our Management System in time 🙂 I've noted your interest in this feature so we'll be in touch to let you know once it's released! 

Best wishes,

Alexandra

• Like 1

On 08/09/2022 at 16:23, AlexandraTapestrySupport said:

Hi anju,

I'm afraid it's not possible to edit registers in this way. But thank you for the suggestion - I've passed this on to the development team. 

And yes, invoicing is something we'll be adding to our Management System in time 🙂 I've noted your interest in this feature so we'll be in touch to let you know once it's released! 

Best wishes,

Alexandra

Thank you 

• 2 months later...

Hi anju,

It's now possible to add an additional column of booking notes to your daily printable register 🙂 this will include notes you recorded when creating extra bookings or planned absences, or stay blank to add notes in by hand.

You can find this option from the Print Register page. Under Layout Options select the daily format, and then 'Booking Notes' under Optional Fields.

Best wishes,

Alexandra

I would just like to say that I really like the bookings system on Tapestry and find it easy to use and adaptable to our needs. I was wondering whether they may be an option in the future to be able to add staff names to the rooms, creating schedules for them all so they are added to the appropriate rooms automatically like the children's schedules.

Many thanks for continuing to make my life easier!

Regards,

Julie

• 6 months later...

Hi all,

I just wanted to let you know that Invoices is now live on Tapestry! 😁

This video quickly walks you through how it works and what it includes.

I've also linked below some of the tutorials so you can get more of an idea of how you can use it:

This is just the first release of Invoices on Tapestry. We are already working on the next stage, which will include the ability to add your own Products/Additional items. Future releases will also include account balances, discounts, the ability to send invoices directly to parents via Tapestry and more!

Do let us know if you have any questions about it. 

• 2 weeks later...

A nearby setting was recently told by Ofsted that they need to have a register for each day that also includes each child's key person. 

We have found it in the EYFS  Point 3.77 bullet 3:  Providers must hold the following documentation:  a daily record of the names of the children being cared for on the premises, their hours of attendance and the names of each child's key person.

Could key person be added to the registers feature? - If it is there already could you show me where?  Many thanks.

On 27/06/2023 at 15:53, TiddlywinksNursery said:

A nearby setting was recently told by Ofsted that they need to have a register for each day that also includes each child's key person. 

We have found it in the EYFS  Point 3.77 bullet 3:  Providers must hold the following documentation:  a daily record of the names of the children being cared for on the premises, their hours of attendance and the names of each child's key person.

Could key person be added to the registers feature? - If it is there already could you show me where?  Many thanks.

This is something we did look into and were advised that as long as the key person was recorded somewhere, then it didn't necessarily need to be on the register, however this is something that is on our development of the feature and hopefully something that will be added to the next releases. 

On 27/06/2023 at 15:53, TiddlywinksNursery said:

Just wanted to jump on to this ....nothing to do with the registers but of course you would have the children keyworkers recorded somewhere . If you use tapestry then it might be on there or there may be a list printed somewhere but not sure it needs to be specifically links to a register? not quite what the statutory framework says i feel!?!? was this about ensuring they had a key worker if theirs was not available maybe?

• Like 2