Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Ofsted/committee info

Hi everyone

I can see there has been lots of discussion around EY2/EY3 and informing ofsted of your committee members. 

I have been frantically searching to find out exactly what needs to be done as I'm unsure if our committee have followed correct procedures and I definitely do not want to receive RI.

We have a lovely, full committee at the moment, which is great! 

I cannot for the life of me find out where to find which committee members are listed with Ofsted! I've checked the government gateway and there's nothing on there.

Once our newer members have completed EY2 forms I want to send in the EY3 but cannot find out if our list is completely up-to-date! (Our previous Chair did this).

Can anyone help before I implode?

• Like 1

Hi Cherry......log into your gateway account and from online application tab go to the top right tab ‘self service’, then manage provision view/update and then the tab ‘individuals associated’, best way seems to be ‘open in a new window’ but their pages always seem to take a while to open.

You can also see the past members they haven’t removed even though you’ve asked them too, and you can’t remove them yourself as they ask for date they will finish rather than the date they did...Requires Improvement i’d Say :-/ 

1 hour ago, Mouseketeer said:

Hi Cherry......log into your gateway account and from online application tab go to the top right tab ‘self service’, then manage provision view/update and then the tab ‘individuals associated’, best way seems to be ‘open in a new window’ but their pages always seem to take a while to open.

You can also see the past members they haven’t removed even though you’ve asked them too, and you can’t remove them yourself as they ask for date they will finish rather than the date they did...Requires Improvement i’d Say :-/ 

I have to confess to not knowing I could do this!! I shall go and find my login details and have a look haven't been on their since the end of the ofsted SEF

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Mouseketeer said:

I check our details through self service as above. Be patient though as the page took 15 minutes to load once.

• Confused 1

2 hours ago, Mouseketeer said:

I've been in to the  'manage provision' section and the 'individuals associated ' tab is empty underneath. We were Ofsted inspected 3 years ago and all was good with committee information, so can't understand why this has no information in it. I have a meeting with the Chair on Tuesday to get this sorted as I am pulling my hair out! Not expecting Ofsted, but you never know when the call will come.

Thank you for your replies.

26 minutes ago, C1403 said:

check our details through self service as above. Be patient though as the page took 15 minutes to load once

It’s ridiculous isn’t it? but still quicker than trying to get through on the phone 😝 

24 minutes ago, cherry16 said:

I've been in to the  'manage provision' section and the 'individuals associated ' tab is empty underneath. We were Ofsted inspected 3 years ago and all was good with committee information, so can't understand why this has no information in it. I have a meeting with the Chair on Tuesday to get this sorted as I am pulling my hair out! Not expecting Ofsted, but you never know when the call will come.

Thank you for your replies.

That is strange, I’m not sure what to suggest, though just because they are on the list (if they were) doesn’t mean they have been deemed suitable yet.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)