Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

'What to expect, when?' document

FSFRebecca

• FSFRebecca changed the title to 'What to expect, when?' document

I notice that they have removed the specific areas for the youngest children in the 'how you can help me with my learning'- this is good! 

Other than that-  I can see that there are changes to layout and less photos- but not content- is that right? Not sure it is more parent friendly...

Thanks for highlighting this- I wasn't aware that it had been updated.

On 15/01/2019 at 10:33, BedfordBoroughNicolaM said:

I notice that they have removed the specific areas for the youngest children in the 'how you can help me with my learning'- this is good! 

Other than that-  I can see that there are changes to layout and less photos- but not content- is that right? Not sure it is more parent friendly...

I was told it was just a updated reprint without any changes. O.o 

To be honest  I've not actually looked at it properly yet, and we don't take the longer age group so perhaps they meant  when they said no changes for us ?  (and this was our LA adviser xD

• Like 1

On 15/01/2019 at 10:33, BedfordBoroughNicolaM said:

Had another look- it is there- I just needed to scroll over further!! :$ 

Oh well. In which case it is just a rebranded version of the same document. Which is a very useful tool to use with parents :)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)