Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

GDPR and downloads

StTeresa

Do you ask your parents to give permission (consent) for children to be in each other’s  journals? I’m working on that covers it, we don’t do any of this having a key person from a shared setting as a relative as I do have concerns about all the other chn in both settings being shared in photos of the joint child, I did think about adding something on my Tap parent permission form but didn’t.

If pictures of other children only show up in group observations you can set it so those images aren't exported as part of the journal. To do that you just need to go to the permissions section of your control panel and in the relatives bit there, set the permission about them seeing media in group obs to not permitted. Then, if you choose relatives (or the relative's name) as the recipient when you export the journal to PDF, those won't be included. You can also export journals without any photos if you like or if you know that there will be other children in lots of pictures.  

• Like 1

We have all our parents sign consent forms to enable sharing of group photos. If we have one that cant/doesnt want to then that child would not be in any other journal.

Like Mouseketeer- I would not have a keyperson from another setting with access.

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)