Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Any guidance for maintained nursery providers to give to parents wanting 30hrs?

FSFRebecca

Question from a member:

Hi there

Can anyone shed any light on training being given to maintained nurseries regarding 30 hours provision? In particular how to share this with parents too. It appears that this is only being given to the private sector at present. If so why is this not being given to all parties?

I'm not aware of any 'training' available to anyone in our area (We're PVI) we did have a ridiculous conversation about it early on...but I can wholeheartedly say we have learnt on the job!!!! I would suggest getting together with other maintained providers locally and have a chat with them . One of our local schools is offering and has had a  good take-up if there's anything in particular you would like to know I can email the team for you and get an answer.:)

On 13/11/2017 at 16:36, sunnyday said:

Plenty of 'training' offered here - unfortunately most of it was of the "oh don't actually know the answer to that yet" variety:ph34r:

In fairness LAs really didn't have any information - it all came out to us as it came out to everyone, slowly!!

Cx

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)