Jump to content
About Us

2 years funded child


Recommended Posts

That's an interesting question and I've had a quick Google search, but I can't find a definitive answer unfortunately. Perhaps it depends on the 'need' in your particular area? If I were you, I would phone my local authority and ask them about your particular circumstance. Sorry not to be more helpful :)

Link to comment
Share on other sites


  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)