Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Time stamp on observations

Morning all,

I have been in touch with Tapestry regarding the time stamp on observations and they have asked me to post here to see what other people feel. I can see why the time element is really useful for some settings especially with those in pre - school / nursery where logging a time is important. However I am finding that in a Reception class a large majority of our observations are written up at the end of the day or late in the day when we have the time to sit and do them. We love using Tapestry but for our setting the time stamp is not necessary and it can be very time consuming to have to change the time element for each observation, especially when it is only the date that is important to our observations. Does anyone else feel it would be really beneficial to be able to enable or disable this feature just like we can with some of the other features on Tapestry.

It's just a suggestion to make our lives a little easier and I love the fact Tapestry are so good at listening to our views and taking them into account!

Have a good Tuesday all!

I probably should have said..... Tapestry asked me to post this as they would like to know how many people would find it useful to be able to disable the time stamp on observations.... so is there anyone else that would find it useful to be able to take the time element off an observation?

Thanks Katie

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...