Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

extra bubble wands....where can I get them?

Dont Early Learning Centre do a plastic jar of different types of wand shapes? You could try using pipe cleaners - just fashion them into round shapes to capture the mixture. When we buy bottles of the larger bubble mixture I always keep the wands and if I buy small individual pots I do the same, but children are great ones for just dis-guarding them around the garden!

http://www.elc.co.uk/bubbles/animal-puffers-bubble-playset/142536.html#q=Bubble+wands&lang=default&start=10

Not quite the jar I remember, but there are some quite nice ones in here

Edited by Panders

I got a jar like Pandas from Asda - might be too late in the year now though?

Yea, I did a quick look on ASDA website because my local one had them, but of course, as we all know children don't use bubbles at any other time of year but the summer!

• Like 1

will pipe cleaners work? Wont the furry interfere and stop it working.. an experiment there , seems wrong some how, all the bubble wands are very smooth.. We used covered garden wire..

our poundland had a box of 24 pots of bubbles yesterday with all the wands separate in the box..

Edited by Inge
  • Like 1

will pipe cleaners work? Wont the furry interfere and stop it working.. an experiment there , seems wrong some how, all the bubble wands are very smooth.. We used covered garden wire..

our poundland had a box of 24 pots of bubbles yesterday with all the wands separate in the box..

You know what Inge, something I've long suspected, that even when us pre-schoolers retire we never stop noticing these little bargains and thinking ah..... they could....... with that You can take the girl out of pre-school, but you cant take the pre-school out of the girl

http://www.poundland.co.uk/catalogsearch/result/?q=bubbles

Edited by Panders
  • Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)