Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Ab Fab

grumpymum

I expect many have not yet seen it, end of term and all that goes with it ..

Personally not my cup of tea , so will wait until I can get it for free and then have a look..

Did try watching the Dads Army film recently but gave up after half an hour.. found it dire and not at all funny.. I still laugh when watching the original ..

But really enjoyed The Lady in a Van - saw it on a long haul flight when it had just been released - will watch it again without the interruptions when I get a chance..

Saw Ab Fab last week and thoroughly enjoyed it. I thought younger people might not understand some of the things in it and you need to have seen the series I think but I loved it

I went to see it on Friday, it was fun, a few very funny moments and tbh just watching Joanna Lumley back as Pasty was so good!

Nice a lighthearted :-) I went with a friend who never watched the show - so she was not impressed! Same friend who hadn't watched the Shawshank Redemption so when we went to the the live Show was just as not impressed haha!