Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Committee Questionnaire

thumperrabbit

Do any of you have a separate questionnaire that committee members fill in?

I've noticed in a few reports that Ofsted are mentioning this specifically I suppose it could form part of the SEF too.

All parents recieve the same questionnaire at our setting so I wondered if anyone does do a separate one and what kind of questions do you have on it?

Many thanks

Well, that rather involves one having a committee to ask anything of :rolleyes: ::1a :lol:

But no, we never have had one

I make many, many executive decisions :ph34r:

Edited by Rea
  • Like 5

Or maybe a questionnaire for staff on their thoughts of the committee or should I say employer?? How they feel about the support in all areas, how they ensure the wellbeing of the staff etc etc

Ermmmm, think I'll know the answer to those questions lsp and not sure that I'd want Ofsted to see the replies :ph34r: :lol: :lol:

• Like 3

attachicon.gifSkills self assessment form for forum.doc

is this what you mean??

I've not seen anything like that before, thank you

The line I'm reading a lot on reports is ... the management regularly take into account the views of children, parents, staff and committee.

I was just wondering if anyone did a different questionnaire for the committee members to get their feeback

I've not seen anything like that before, thank you

The line I'm reading a lot on reports is ... the management regularly take into account the views of children, parents, staff and committee.

I was just wondering if anyone did a different questionnaire for the committee members to get their feeback

the questionnaire I posted is now given to all of my trustees when they join us.

the comment you posted is usually covered by minutes of meetings with trustees/committee

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)