Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Paint search...

Years and years ago, before paperwork was invented.....I can vaguely remember using a paint product that did'nt blend colours! We used it to make beautiful butterflys - you know, blobs of paint, fold the paper, ta-dah a butterfly!! The colours were bright and as they didnt blend a fabulous effect was produced!

Now, iI'm sure we bought it from a reputable childrens supplier like Hope or such like......

Would love to use it again.....anyone know what I'm talking about...?

Have googled but no results!!

I DO know the stuff you mean,I have used it in the past..............was it by daler rowney perhaps? I used to buy it from the consortium. I'll have a look in my shed tomorrow, see if i have an old pot ( I can't chuck stuff out!)....at least i might be able to tell you who makes it ( unless someone else knows the answer in the meantime)

• Like 1

I DO know the stuff you mean,I have used it in the past..............was it by daler rowney perhaps? I used to buy it from the consortium. I'll have a look in my shed tomorrow, see if i have an old pot ( I can't chuck stuff out!)....at least i might be able to tell you who makes it ( unless someone else knows the answer in the meantime)

Thanks narnia, I'm loving your shed...........fingers crossed! : )

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)