Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Half-term

lsp

Spent three hours in setting yesterday and am really pleased with the things I did. Had one of those wow moments when you do something and you wondered why you never did it before!! Think I am ready to return, we are trialing a new way to record next steps and planning, so hope this goes well. Need to chase some late bill payments as this is really winding me up,does anybody ever threaten that their child's ( non funded space) will be at risk if they do not pay up? Think this will be my next move. Enjoy the last day and hope everyone has a good day tomorrow!!

• Like 3

Back to work tomorrow and have been thinking ' fresh ideas and inspiration' - for me not the children, ha ha!

Seriously, we have realised that we have not been singing enough......we have previously used Out of the Ark Seasons CDs which had some good catchy tunes, but the CDs were well used and need replacing. Shall buy a new Spring cd, but wondered if any of you have bought the Literacy one? Listening to the snippets they seem to be fun snd catchy - well some of them....but looking for a review....anyone?